- The Connect e-letter will only be sent to current members of the Magic Lantern Society. Subscription to Connect will terminate if your Society membership lapses for any reason.
- The Connect e-letter is only available to the person to whom it is initially addressed. Please do not forward it to anyone else. The Society reserves the right to terminate a member’s Connect subscription if he or she is found to have forwarded the e-letter to any other person or organisation.
- Members and non-members may advertise a maximum of three items in any issue of Connect, though an item may relate to ‘a collection’ of items listed in a linked document (Microsoft Word or PDF format).
- The Society reserves the right to edit, modify or decline to include any item proposed for listing in Connect, though we would aim to do this by agreement with the persons advertising.
- Items will only appear in one issue of Connect (usually the next available issue), although they can be relisted if required.
- An item can include up to two images, but these must be your own copyright and not taken from other sources such as books, magazines and websites.
- Any sale or other transaction arising from a listing in the Connect e-letter is entirely between the persons advertising and responding, and the Magic Lantern Society takes no part in the transaction other than enabling the initial contact.
- The Magic Lantern Society, its members and officers, accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from a transaction based on a listing in Connect. Both parties to such a transaction are responsible for satisfying themselves as to the bona fides of the other party before parting with any goods or payments.
- The Connect service is free of charge to the persons advertising and responding, although if either should wish to make a donation to Society funds in recognition of the Society’s enablement of any transaction, this would be welcomed.
Go to the Connect home page